All our kittens will be registered with the South African Cat Council (SACC).All our kittens will be sterilised at about 11 weeks old. The is known as Early Neuter/Spay (ENS), or, if you prefer, another site.  One of the reasons for doing this is to cut down on the proliferation of kittens by unscrupulous, unregistered breeders where, very often, a kitten mill is created.We will only consider selling an unsterilised kitten if the purchaser is a registered, reputable breeder.
In addition to being sterilised and being registered with SACC, our kittens will:
Kittens will only be released to their new owners after they have recovered from the sterilisation.  This is usually within a day or two of 12 weeks old.
- be microchipped with an RFID transponder,
- have received their first innoculation,
- have been treated for parasites such as worms and fleas.
Along with your kitten, you will receive:
- A certified pedigree signed and stamped by SACC,
- A Transfer of Ownership document which you will need to submit to SACC,
- A Vaccination document from our vet which will state what treatments have been administered as well as the date for the next innoculation.